YELLOW SAPPHIRE /PUKHRAJ
- Yellow Sapphire Stone is a precious and rare gemstone. In Vedic astrology it represents the house of Jupiter. Jupiter or Brihaspati graha is the largest planet in our solar system.
- It strengthens an individual’s ability to handle ambiguous situations. It enables them in taking correct decisions, being disciplined, defining the goals of life and achieving maximum success.
- In Hindu astrology Brihaspati is responsible for wisdom, health, wealth and knowledge. If the Guru graha is seated in a malefic position it gives negative results. At the same time if seated in an auspicious house it will bless native with positive results.
- Certified Gemstone – Certified from reputed laboratory ( GGTL )
- Yellow Sapphire may bring relief for natives going through Rahu Mahadasha or Rahu Antardasha
YELLOW SAPPHIRE/Peela pukhraj is very usefull ratna of all persons of all rashi and specially for the peoples having strong GURU. It is ratna of Brihaspati. Peela Pukhraj is the gemstone ruled by Jupiter. Jupiter is a natural benefic planet and represents good faith and fortune, divine guidance, divine grace, education, name ,fame, spiritual power,happy marriage life,happy bonding with family, children, power of speech , knowledge and in every field of our life. It can be worn by men or women both. Though it is the jewel for Sagittarius and Pisces signs. Sources:-There are various types of Sapphire in nature. Yellow Sapphire is one of them, Bangkok, Thailand, Sri-lanka, Africa . Natural Yellow Sapphire is rare stone. Benefit:-This stone is for Jupiter. Jupiter is one of the strongest planet. Yellow Sapphire stone generally recommended for that people, who has problem related to career, luck, fortune and marriage. It is highly recommended for married male and female individual for marriage life happiness, well establish in our life. It instantly remove obstacle in marriage of male and female individual. How to Wear:-It can worn in Gold or in silver in Thursday morning between 4 to 7 (Brahma muhurat). Shukla Paksha Mantra for Peela pukhraj: “OM GRAAM GREEM GRAUM SAH GURUVE NAMAHA”.